What kind of machines are these?

biggmike

These are for sale. The seller said they each have 4 selections. Four total machines for $25 each with keys but less if I buy all 4. Anyone know what kind of machine these are and are they worth 25 bucks each? Thanks

These are for sale. The seller said they each have 4 selections. Four total machines for $25 each with keys but less if I buy all 4. Anyone know what kind of machine these are and are they worth 25 bucks each? Thanks

I bought these. Stay away. You have to have tiny hands to collect the money. The locks are probably standard AS-2 keyed or AS-4. Everything is gllued together. They are worth about $20 for the stands, wheels, and mechs. I have removed all of the ones I had on location because they were such a pain in the A$$. They were made by a company called Accent I believe. They are long out of business. They also made 2 selection macines as well. STAY AWAY.

I bought these. Stay away. I have removed all of the ones I had on location because they were such a pain in the A$. They are long out of business. They also made 2 selection macines as well. STAY AWAY.

Thanks JEREMYTINA. I don't really need any more machines yet so I will pass on these. I just try to keep my eye's open for good deals and it looked good but the last thing I need is pain in the butt machines. I have 1800's right now so I guess I'm kind of spoiled because they are so easy to service. That's why I love this site. ;D

Archived