Toms Snack machine

Phil

I bought this snack machine on CL. I found the owners manual for it but it does not cover the pricing selector in MY model, JUST the other two that are also covered in the same manual.

Dose anyone else know how the pricing structure is on these machines?

My model is the snackshop 520.

The machine is for Toms snacks and the machine is a AP I think.

Thanks,

Phil

post-2711-0-82017800-1306793829_thumb.jpg

I bought this snack machine on CL. I found the owners manual for it but it does not cover the pricing selector in MY model, JUST the other two that are also covered in the same manual.

Dose anyone else know how the pricing structure is on these machines?

My model is the snackshop 520.

The machine is for Toms snacks and the machine is a AP I think.

Thanks,

Phil

I believe that the price is set through the coin changer.I have one that I bought off ebay that was a four price.I didn't try to learn how to set prices.I'm in the middle of adding a conversion kit in it.The price switches are behind the accepter.

John

I believe that the price is set through the coin changer.I have one that I bought off ebay that was a four price.I didn't try to learn how to set prices.I'm in the middle of adding a conversion kit in it.The price switches are behind the accepter.

John

What conversion kit?

Right now I have everything set to .75 but i think .75 is too high for the items.

What conversion kit?

Right now I have everything set to .75 but i think .75 is too high for the items.

Its a Lutech 2000F, I bought it off ebay for $23(hopefully it works and I don't have to send the board out to be repaired).D&S Vending sells the kit for $269.

John

Archived