vendo help needed

Help! Have a vendo v460 and its not giving change, checked coin mech DBV and nothing. Unit has mars series 4000 mech, swapped coin mech for another mdb unit to make sure and this did not help. machine will not even give you money back by using coin return button. my next best guess is the mother board needs replacing, I've gone through everything listed on the inst ructions on the door, is there something i may be missing without the full instruction manual. I was supposed to place this unit on Friday please help.

Help! Have a vendo v460 and its not giving change, checked coin mech DBV and nothing. Unit has mars series 4000 mech, swapped coin mech for another mdb unit to make sure and this did not help. machine will not even give you money back by using coin return button. my next best guess is the mother board needs replacing, I've gone through everything listed on the inst ructions on the door, is there something i may be missing without the full instruction manual. I was supposed to place this unit on Friday please help.

I am not familiar with Vendo, but are you sure it is a Vendo 460? I attempted to search for vendo 460 and am not having any luck.

Archived