Rack setups and toy vending

clearcutvending12

You could check out http://www.gumballmachinefactory.com for nice inexpensive rack systems. They sell LYPC brand products.  I have 6 set ups and they are working well. I did a review in the equipment review section of the forums. I few others have used them also.

Let me know what size toys you are thinking of using and I will tell you what sells best in my area.

Gary

no offense but i have seen you post your zip code many times when asking for machines, believe it or not any company will ship machines and or product to you no matter where you live. i know you are looking for cheap machines or used machines, but if there are none in your area then you might have to save up and buy new machines that are inexpensive and of good quality.

yes racks do make good money in the right location and with the right products. that being said racks are not necessarily the best way for you to start. get your feet wet with your candy/gumball machines and later on after you have a good feel for how things are going expand into other things.

take it slow, you are young. good luck

THANK YOU PUSH

i think that might have been the best word of wisdom , ive ever heard.

"takeit slow im young.

your right i am young, but i have this problem you see, it started when i was around 8 years old,

always trynig to make money, money money

im addicted to business, and i love this vending idea, you are righ ti need to slow down, and buy better machines, i just want to do everything and learn everything so fast!

gosh, i think im doing everything right so far, im building good relation ships, with my locations

keeping records

re investing!

and reading everything and anything i see

i need help