Maybe it's a Steal?!?!

skyviper73

I'm going out tomorrow to have a look at some bulk machines I found on Craigs List. The woman wants $20 for each single head. They are NEW machines. I'm going to have a really good look at them, but she was really open with me when I asked her where she got them and why she's getting rid of them. She says she got them off of Craigs list a few months ago and she needs to get rid of them because she is relocating from here in Denver to California.

She originally was selling 20 machines, she says she has only 10 left and that she is leaving on Tuesday for CA. I'm thinking about offering $150 for all 10 she has left. There are no stands, but I can get those for $27.00 shipping included.

I asked her what brand the machines were and she didn't know. Maybe someone here can help.

Here are some pics that were posted on Craigs List.

I did not buy these machines! They were junk with glass globes! I want nothing to do with glass globes. They were all metal and seemed to be VERY OLD! Oh well.

Also, the woman selling them had them buried in her storage unit and the glass was removed from them and she had the locks and keys at her house several miles away. Not worth the trouble for what I saw as machines that needed quite a bit of work and were not high quality.