Arrow Vending

caserri

Arrow Vending
A Straight Shot To Savings!

Hello to all.  I guess I should start off by giving everyone some info.  Arrow Vending has been around since 1994.  I started here in November of 2007 as a sales rep.  I am now the lead sales director and front man of the business.  If you call in, you'll get me.  I started off by doing some routes when I was fresh out of highschool.  I liked doing the routes, but being in college, I didn't have enough cash to expand the business.  I then received a job as a tech working on all different kinds of vending machines. Repairs, troubleshooting, the whole nine yards.  I then landed at Arrow Vending.  My goal at Arrow Vending is simple.  Be the lowest priced distributor of vending machines in the industry, yet provide service and parts that will save my customers even more in the field.  I know what its like to call and search a million websites to find the perfect distributor that won't screw you over.  I'm not saying Arrow Vending perfect, but we'll try.  That's my story.  So check us out and see what you think.  If you want some info about the industry, have a problem with something, or just want to tell me you went to Disney world yesterday.  I'll be here.

By the way, if your part of the family here at vendiscuss.com, give me shout or shoot me an email and let me know.  I'm sure we can work out something for a discount.:cool:

Thanks Everybody

Scott Davidson
Lead Sales Representative / Account Manager
www.arrowvending.com
sales@arrowvending.com
sdavidson178@arrowvending.com
phone: 800-435-6415
fax: 800-435-6419