40 1800's going out

Faith Vending

So the question of the day is..............My 1800's are going out tomorrow.  It will be my husband and the locator placing them.  Do I fill up the candy and put that press and seal wrap on top so it's easy for the guys or should they fill them on site?

Ha Ha    I can see the gumballs and candy flying all over the place.....  hee hee

I just want to make it easy ......that a lot of machines all at once!!!

Thanks so much,

Eve

You have the double heads right?  If so, it shouldn't be a problem filling them before you place them. (considering your hubby is strong enough)  ;)

I fill my tripples on-site because I dont want the candy to mix durring transportation, but you dont have to worry about that.

I have triples.  We saved the 3 canister boxes they were shipped in...... I say fill them......put the press and seal on top .......put them back in the boxes......load and stack in the van.............place machine in location...pop out canisters from boxes and whaaaa  laaaaa done.  Lock and leave a sample and out the door!!   :D

Eve;)

Eve >>> Sorry off the topic , but I went biz-op and I know ya did too .  Can I ask how much you spent on all your machines ? I am not sure you have seen all my info on here so I will let ya know I spent $9,999 on 35 machines with a six month supply of candy witch I still have going then added $1500 on someone to locate and then another say three hundred on other stuff !  So as of right now I am just tring to make my money back !  I have only made back so far from when I started $1275.00 I started this in Aug.  !  I am tring not to spend anymore money on this then I have to till I make the money back .  Anyway my point is I feeled the candy before , but I should of not , due to the location will let you know what they like and what they do not if ya just ask !  This would of saved me gas money and time !  This will save you the expence of gas and time !  You really do not need to go get that press and go seal it will save ya money .  I know ya just tring to show you care and are neat , but when push come to shove money always wins !

Hi Eve,

I have 1-800's. This week I tried placing a machine by pre-filling the canisters. Then I placed the canisters in the machine sealed the tops and put the machine in the bax. I thought it worked great! All I had to do was lift the bracket holding the 3 canisters, along with the 3 canisters, sit them asisde for a moment, screw the base to the stand, lift the bracket on the base, lock and done. this may sound like still a lot, but it was much easier.

By the way, what's press and seal?

theo

Tiff and Theo,

Press'n Seal is by Glad............like Glad Wrap but when you take your finger and go around the top it seals it tight.  I did it to each canister seperate, so when my husband and the locator get to a site they can put in what they want to. I left some canisters empty with extra candy and nuts.  I will not do this in the future!!  HAAAAA  I did it for my husband...to help.  Ha  I could just see him,   sizzors.........candy flying.....forgeting the sizzors and the last location....gezzzzzzz   He was stressing loading 24 in the van last nite and the candy this morning....ha  poor guy....I had to work today.

Tonight we will have to load up again. well it depends on how many they drop off today.  I think it's going slow so far.

Tiff,   I will let you know the cost I paid for my machines.....and yes it was a biz-op $$$$$$$$$$  :(  but I love the way my 1800's look and I think they work great.:D

Jim  ( my husband) just called and one place said they were relocating tomorrow.........and it is a bit too far.....ummmmm  I might have them go take them ( 2 )  out.

Oh and 2 shops were so excited to see the machines...could not wait to put their quarters in....Jim was so happy he could not wait to call me!!:dude: He's the KING  ha

I'll keep ya all posted,,,,,,,,,I wish I was out there with them!!

Eve

I  love the energy Eve!!  My wife ( Deb ) just called me all excited because she got two more locations signed up and lined up for machine deliveries tomorrow!  I love seeing her excited about this.  I need the help and she enjoys putting in the effort!

Hubby Jim is veryyyyyyyyy excited!!   We have great locations (breakrooms)  EDS just was huvering  (sp?) around Jim saying "  Where have you guys been?  This is great!"

He's pooped and done for the day!  on his way home.

HA

Up date on the process.  8 more going out.  Thur.

We are in some great locations.!! Break rooms.....I am feeling some BIG $$$$ comming our way:D

My husband went to ck a location because he thought they had to many (3),  and the mang. came out and said  "  Don't take that away  we want all of them!!!!"  and

"hey"    we need a soda/snack machine.  The one we have is broken". 

turns out the guy who owns the old machine works for the same comp.  but other side of town.  He does not want to service it and the machine is broken.   WELLLLLLLLLL  we are cking out Sams Club for  2 snack/soda machines.

What do you all think of Sams for the purchase of the machines?

and this kid my hubby ran into , he was very nice, and helpful.   he started 9 years ago when he was a teenager( his dad helped him get started)

......he said he tried the used machines and he would never do it again.  and he will now only buy combos.   snack/soda

I have been looking at Craigs list.

Eve, Here's another thought about prepackaging the machines with candy- I always place the candy on site for 2 reasons- 1. So the people can see me placing fresh candy in the machine ( I open the bag of candy there in front of them) 2. So the folks on site can choose the candy they want, or I can make an educated guess based on the type of location or based on what candy may already be there.  Plus the machines a lot lighter, but I'm sure that wouldn't be a factor for your hubby.