Opinions on Routemaster Tri-Vend Machines

dkochan

I have an opportunity to purchase some used Routemaster machines for $33 each. Are these machines any good?

If those are the machines I think they are they are $200 a piece new.Sounds like a great deal to me if they are in good shape. Do they include locks and keys and will you have to pay shipping or are you able to pick them up?

If those are the machines I think they are they are $200 a piece new.Sounds like a great deal to me if they are in good shape. Do they include locks and keys and will you have to pay shipping or are you able to pick them up?

These machines include locks and key.  I am able to pick up these machines.

I received a phone call from the lady selling these machines.  They are still available! :) I am going to purchase these machines on or before Monday.  I will take photos of the machines after I purchase them.

I have an opportunity to purchase some used Routemaster machines for $33 each. Are these machines any good?

David:

These are almost identical to our SuperPro trivend, but without the 3 product release doors on the back and a few other minor differences. Good solid machine.  If you need parts let me know; most parts we carry for the SuperPro are interchangeable with the Routemaster (with the exception of the locks, they're from Baton lock Co if you need replacements or keys).  Good luck!

Steve, spvg