Crane Machines

coin_king

That looks like a typical candy crane here in the States.  I would not run this type of crane by itself.  if I had the room I would run a variety of cranes.  Each with different merchandise.  They also have double play cranes.  Where if you don't win a plush item or other type merchandise, then it will switch to the candy playfield where it is play till you win.  I have never personally been a big fan of candy cranes.   Just seem to think that plush and higher end items will make more money per week.

Zeke

Actually, Zeke this is not your normal candy crane. I would say try it. However, be prepared to spend about 4k for that machine. It has a cooling system, and all kinds of stuff extra, that will jack up the price.

I run United because I am cheap, I would never buy that expensive crane, when you can buy 2 or 3 of other brands and have them in diffrent locations pulling 3 or 4 times more per week.

Kyle

Well, Movie Rental Stores, and Convenience Stores are all we have cranes in.

Kyle

Yea, those are the only spots I usually see them in. 

Kyle, when you say Movie Rental Stores do you mean something like Blockbuster or independently owned stores? 

I remember an independent owned video store by me that had a crane and had a Street Fighter 2 arcade game (back when the game was new) that I used to play constantly.  But, they went out of business and I don't see any independent movie rental stores around here anymore.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...