What is a reasonable amount of profit to expect?

Take a break vending

If i bought 100 machines, how much can i make per month? My goal is to make atleast 2000.

If the 100 machines vend candy you will fail.(I cannot speak to gumball only locations).

If your 100 machines are placed in a good location; sell toys that sell at a good price point you have a good chance of making a little money.

For further details read all the great info on this forum.

If i bought 100 machines, how much can i make per month? My goal is to make atleast 2000.

If you buy 100 triples, that is 300 heads. The national average per head is around $7. That would give you $2100 a month. Keep in mind though, that is not profit. It's gross. Also, that is an average. Your average could be higher or lower depending on the locations. In other words, it's a crap shoot. It looks good on paper but don't get discouraged when you don't make that much. It's hard to put a price on this business.

If your talking about gross turnover per month, then based on my experience yes its very easy to acheive that kind of turnover, however of course i am not in the usa. Like all vending machines whether it be an electronic drink machine or a uturn bulk candy machine it all depends upon the location where the machine is sited, with the right location you will be amazed what turnover can be generated from a small bulk candy vending machine.

Always buy well priced second hand equipment only, in particular when it comes to bulk vending.

Archived