Kickstart taking too long?

bulkyguy

I retained the services of Kickstart to place 10 u-turn machines 2 weeks ago. I provided Rob with 2 zip codes (suburb of Chicago) with an approximate population of 75,000 people and a plethora of businesses from restaurants to manufacturing. In those 2 weeks Rob has secured 1 pizza place. After discussing this with him via email he responded that there is a ramp up that they have contacted 300 businesses and are waiting to callback the decision makers.

All of this does not sit right with me. At this rate it would take 4 months to place 10 machines. I hired a professional locator to place my first 10 machines because I have a full time job and time is limited. In know way did I think it would take this long. I believe I could have placed these machines myself by now.

Am I way off base and being too impatient? Is this a standard placement time with them. Has anyone had a similar experience with Kickstart. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards,

Bulky Guy

If you check the poll under locator discussions, 2-3 months is pretty typical. Sure, you might get them within a week (and there have been many posts saying that that's what they got), it seems like it realistically takes longer then that.

Bulky, your area is really difficult. I also tried Rob with limited sucess.I locate most on my own, while working full time.I have also used a local guy that can get locations quickly, PM me if you want additional info. If I may which areas are you looking for?

Bulky, your area is really difficult. I also tried Rob with limited sucess.I locate most on my own, while working full time.I have also used a local guy that can get locations quickly, PM me if you want additional info. If I may which areas are you looking for?

I am looking for Dupage and Will counties. I would love additional info but I don't know what PM means?

Archived