Vendesign triplehead

ricjo vending

If your talking about the UltraVend made by Vendisign no they will not. Vendesign machines have a tubular vending design that makes a complete rotation for every vend. Totally different from everything else.

I just through 4 of our old ones in the dumpster. Cant wait to do it to the rest of them.

Mike

If your talking about the UltraVend made by Vendisign no they will not. Vendesign machines have a tubular vending design that makes a complete rotation for every vend. Totally different from everything else.

I just through 4 of our old ones in the dumpster. Cant wait to do it to the rest of them.

Mike

MIKE ON THE 4 SELECT VENDSIGNS YOU HAVE THAT SPIN AROUND..WOULD YOU SAVE ALL THE COIN MECHS OFF THEM BEFORE YOU THROW THEM IN THE DUMPSTER AND I WILL PAY SHIPPING IF I CAN HAVE THEM.. I HAVE A FEW OF THEM ON MY ROUTE AND IM ALWAYS NEEDING COIN MECHS..THANKS SO MUCH

MIKE ON THE 4 SELECT VENDSIGNS YOU HAVE THAT SPIN AROUND..WOULD YOU SAVE ALL THE COIN MECHS OFF THEM BEFORE YOU THROW THEM IN THE DUMPSTER AND I WILL PAY SHIPPING IF I CAN HAVE THEM.. I HAVE A FEW OF THEM ON MY ROUTE AND IM ALWAYS NEEDING COIN MECHS..THANKS SO MUCH

The ones I tossed are the Ultravend triples. All plastic.

Mike

Archived