Agreements with locations

nipper1968

Nipper,

It depends on the comfort level of the location. I never "force" an agreement on any location however, where I am from, most location owners want something in writing that holds them harmless in the event of vandalism, theft, or injury.

I make it a habit to keep one on me if it is requested. As T Bird noted, the agreement I use is posted the the tools section of PLUS.

Steve

AHHH, Ted! I am amazed how you seek out the posts I make about my avatar and comment on it. :D How many days do I have left?

You should take me up on my over/under bet found in the "100 members" thread. Surprisingly I've had no takers yet. Win that one and you'll lock me in for another 30 days! :D

Steve

I use an agreement sheet. I've seen Caserri's and it is a good one. Mine is a little different but his is good. I recommend using an agreement sheet just to keep track of your locations. The way I present mine gives the location a sense of comfort about our services and our machines being in their business. It is also just one more layer of protection for your business.

David