Last of the 1800's going going gone!

Faith Vending

Hubby is placing the last of our BIZ_OP --1800's right now.......he is pumped.  Just called and has a great jewelry showroom (breakroom)  not to far from our house.  He knew I would love that!  ha

WELLLLLL  we bought 35 more 1800's from Craig' List  :shock:

13 are placed.  they are only 2 & 1/2 years old.  Kid is just too busy right now to service them.    He lives right by us.  He is delivering them Sunday nite.

Also an office mang. is asking about a soda/snack machine.............she wants one in her shop and has to get the ok from the boss.  They have one in there now but it is broken.  Will will touch base with her on Friday afternoon.

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEE

Vending is good!!!!

NOT to burst anything !  LOL !  I have a Jewerly store too it is placed in the front and I do really bad there !  I do like to visit and then come home and ask for that new wedding ring I really want since my dam Diamonds keeps falling out of my old ring !

Received my 5 DI's today. Machine looks awesome! Easy to put together. Waiting for locations from Midwest. Really anxious and excited to get my 19 machines out and hopefully start making quarters!  Wish me luck! Good Vending!

14 Vendstars (awaiting a home)

5 Dentyne Ice (awaiting a home)

This is a little off the subject but...

I ran in to a lady, when I was servicing BBV, that has 50-60  1800vend machines in her garage. She said her and her husband started a couple of years ago and after they got the machines he got sick and passed away. She is getting ready to move and wants to get rid of all of them. I am going to her house this Monday to check them out and make her an offer for all of them. I don't know if I will need all of them but if I could get them for a really good price it will be worth it. She must have to paid $279 each for them plus shipping, which is lots of money. They are the green & gold ones.

Gary

This is a little off the subject but...

I ran in to a lady, when I was servicing BBV, that has 50-60  1800vend machines in her garage. She said her and her husband started a couple of years ago and after they got the machines he got sick and passed away. She is getting ready to move and wants to get rid of all of them. I am going to her house this Monday to check them out and make her an offer for all of them. I don't know if I will need all of them but if I could get them for a really good price it will be worth it. She must have to paid $279 each for them plus shipping, which is lots of money. They are the green & gold ones.

Gary

Good Luck, I love mine.

Brian

Gary,

Jim and I are getting 35 more 1800's tomorrow at 6:00pm    Green with Gold.

(Kid is just too busy to servive them,  also getting engaged and  going for his Masters) We are paying $2000.00 for them.  2 1/2 years old.  13 are placed but we have better locations so we will pull them in a month or so. ( I am courious how they will do)

That will make a total of 90!!  :shock:  We are also looking into soda/snack machines.  Saw 3 (on Craigs list)   not far from us going for $1000.00 each.  Man is to busy to service .....3 years old.