FULL TIME INCOME

stacey

500 machines wow!  That is amazing seeing that you've only been in the biz a short time.  Hearing this encourages  me, their may be hope to make a fulltime income.  However I think most people only do this part-time to supplement their income.

I've met a couple of people who have a bulk route as their main business. Bulk vending is the same as any other business. If you work hard, re-invest your money wisely, offer good products and service. You can build it up substantially. It takes commitment and time. (And investment capital:D) Just like anything else.

The nice thing about a vending route is that it is easy to get started and build up relatively quickly because the cost of machines, product , locations, etc. is not a huge expense.

Just do research, find the best deals you can and be consistent with servicing your route. Make an effort to be friendly and personable with your locations. That can lead to additional locations sometimes.

I'm no pro when it comes to bulk vending but the same principals that apply to business in general certainly apply here also. Don't be afraid to take a little risk occasionally it can pay off.

One of my favorite surveys that I ever heard the results of several years ago was 100 people over the age of 90 were surveyed and the question was "If you had it to do all over again what would you do differently?"

Top 3 answers:

1. Take more risks!

2. Reflect more.

3. Do more things that will live on after I'm gone.

Sound wisdom from people with much experience.

OK, I'll quit rambling for now..............:)

• 2 weeks later...