Dentyne Ice Locations

andyrosen

I’m considering taking everyone’s sound advice and purchasing some DI machines.  Before I do this, I’d like to scout some prospective locations.  I’ve see no DI machines as of yet in my travels (I own 30 triple heads, 5 not at locations, but that’s another story!).

Where are the best locations for these machines?  Thanks for your feedback!

Andy

Andy:

I'm sure you'll hear from others on the board about where they're finding the most success (and where they're not). We speak frequently with our customers and poll them on their locations and monthly revenue generated at those locations. We also have several machines out in different locations to gather data ourselves (We just pulled $65 form a DI & Certs double head after . Here are the top producing locations, based primarily on customer feedback on over 2500 locations:

• Bars, pubs, bar & grills, sports bars, pizzerias (in general, anywhere alcohol is served).
  • Restaurants; primarily casual dine-in carry-out, buffets, ethnic (Mexican & Chinese)
  • Health clubs and Fitness centers, including places like Curves that focus on females
  • Salons and Day Spa's
  • Waiting areas of large car dealerships
  • Corporate break rooms with at least 50 employees
  • Diet Centers like Jenny Craig (Sugar free gum is the #1 dietary aide in the US...)
  • Other high volume adult-oriented retail locations (A lady called in yesterday who was averaging over $30 per month, per machine, in 3 different paint stores. Would not have been my first choice but she's obviously excited...).
I can be reached at (800) 288-0958 if you have further questions.

Steve, spvg 

Andy,

I used a locator for my DI's. She got me an IHOP, Ballys Fitness Center, IMOS pizza, Chinese restaurant and a local bar. Im real excited about all of these locations. Only time will tell. Actually, had my 1st quarter dropped at the IHOP after I placed it. Employee bummed a quarter off the manager as we spoke.  Already making money  in about 5 seconds. Anyway, good luck with the DI's. I think they are the niche in this area.  Good Vending!

14 Vendstars(Awaiting a home)

5 Dentyne Ice(Making quarters)

Why pay 200 dollars a machine? New with candy is $139 shipped. Locator is only $55. Paying the extra $6 per machine for convience? Just something to ponder.

14 Vendstars(awaiting a home)

5 Dentyne Ice(making quarters)

Will do, also do they require a minimum number machines purchased?  Or can I purchase 1 to see how I like etc...

You can order as little as 1 machine. With or without a stand. And it comes with your first bag of gum.

Steve from SuperPro will be online tomorrow, 3/3. He is usually around on the weekdays. I'm sure he'll chime in here.

Steve

Yea,

I have ordered another 5 machines from steve, which gives me a total of 10 Dentyne Ice machines. Will have Midwest place them. Will keep everyone apprised on how good or bad they do. Good Vending!

Hi Bill:

Congrats on your DI success.  I'm probably going to go with DI machines myself, since I live in a saturated market (Ariziona) and need to be distinct.  What success have you had thus far with them? Yuo can email me direct if you'd like at arosen2@cox.net.

Andy

Will do, also do they require a minimum number machines purchased?  Or can I purchase 1 to see how I like etc...

Carter:

Give me a call at (800) 288-0958 and I can explain everything to you, as well as answer any questions you might have. I believe you mentioned placing it in a bar - they're among the best locations for this product. Look forward to talking to you.

Steve,  spvg