Marketing on MySpace.

AmuseStar Vending Co

Well folks one word for you "MySpace". We set up an account, made it all professional, put all kinds of pictures on the site of bulk vending equipment, and decided to do some "bulk mailers".  We hope to get handfuls of locations. Simply say (all in black directions for you, not originally in message):

"To whom this my concern,

Hello, my name is Kyle Guth. I am the owner of the Guth Vending Company, stationed out of Sparta TN. We are a large charity  operator of small gumball style machines (make the machines sound small, neat, compact, charity should be in bold and stand out). In these machines we place small toy capsules. All toys are safety checked, for the safety of our costumers. The machines are set up with local youth groups in Sparta TN (or county message was sent into).  The money generated from these machines goes to the work to improve life for teens in the area living in substandard conditions.

We are asking for only 7" of space in your business. This 7" will make a big difference in a young adults life. We use new equipment, and service the equipment every 6 weeks. All machines are visually pleasing, and not old, out dated equipment.  Machines are in the care of our company. Businesses have no responsibility for the machines.

We are asking for 7" of space in your business. This 7" will make a big difference in a young adults life.

Kyle Guth

Guth Vending"

People ask me "why have a myspace page"? Because it is one of the best networking sites. We had a very close operator to my company do this, had very good luck. 

Kyle

So at this point have you got any actual business from the myspace page? When you say you did a bulk mailer you mean regular mail not bulk email? Also in you bulk mail letter you should have put your myspace address. I didn't see it there. That way people who got the letter would have a place to go for more information.

Oh and next time you use the letter change the line in the letter

"The money generated from these machines goes to the work to improve life for teens in the area living in substandard conditions."

to "A portion of the money generated...." Just to make it more honest. Otherwise they may think you are donating all of it. You aren't are you? :)

Adam

AC, great questions. We have added all the local businesses to our "friends" list. They all have approved it.

Now, I went in and posted a nice comment on there page about how I like there restaurant, how clean it was, "good food", or "I need to come try your food". Most responded with "Thanks", "Nice Page", or "We hope to see you soon" 

In about a week I will send them out. I have already "buttered the bread" so to speak with the nice comments. When I say "bulk mailers", I mean message it to them on myspace. "Bulk" means about 5 or 6 at a time. If we get no response, we resend it until they reply something (we can see if they have read it).

Kyle