will it fit?

rodney69

I have an 8 way sideless rack on location that has a 2" and a 3 column on the top.

I would like to add another 2" on the top as well. Will it fit? Or do I need a 2 column flat for it to all fit?

The 2" almost ran out in 8 weeks at 1.00 pp.

If it's an 8 way it will fit especially if it doesn't have the side rails. A 35" rack from aa will fit 2- 2" a&a 2001's and a 3 column but will not fit 2- 2" northern beavers and a 3 column ( the northern beavers have a little bit bigger base and will of fit because of the side rails). A 2 column is typically the same size as a typical 2" machine and the 3 column is just a little bigger. If it's a true 8 way you should be able to fit 2-2" machines and a 4 column on top.

Just an option, can you add an extra capacity panel or 2 on the 2" machine? What type of machine is it? If its a NW80 you can add them to the back and sides.

The rails are 27" on the sideless 8 way if I remember right.

I would rather add a .75 price point. I carry 2-3 products and was thinking this could be my dump sort for excess product.

New rack!

This is the rack I'm referring to. I think it's 27. Either way, I must be mis understanding something..... I thought an 8 way rack when referring to the rack and not the set up was one that would fit 4 1" machines on the top and 4 on the bottom?

If so, then this is an 8 way, set up as a 6. Or am I in left field? Also, the sideless racks are measured on the rail length, not like the sided racks which are measured on the outside of the rails if I'm not mistaken?

I was thinking that I could have a couple inches over hang on each side and possibly it would fit, but trying to find out before I take the other 2" machine down there.

Archived