Vending 1" at 75cents to $1

jmac

When you guys talk about aiming at a 20% COGS, does that cover all types of bulk vending, i.e., candy, gum, capsules, etc.? 

When I talk about cog I'm referring to my entire route.  There are ceilings I'm trying to stay under at each location but I try not to get bogged down in individual locations.  If I'm doing $40/month from a single PMM head in a small employee breakroom because that's all they eat and I'm at 40% cog so be it.  Try to find the sweet spot for costs and sell-through at each location and your cog generally shakes itself out.  Others may have a vastly different POV on this and that's okay - I'm just referring to what I've found works for me.  

So im still doing my research to find a suitable 1" product to vend at $1. Im thinking either a squishland toy (because you get a toy + game code) or going with a TNT eraser product and adding a tattoo to the cap. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Of course our dollar is tanking, making it even more expensive to use US suppliers :(

Archived