WVS 6 head advice please

DrJamesDaddy

WVS, so they're A&A PO89 clones, which are clones of the Oak Vista. So, barring any major design changes internally, you can snap on any A&A or Oak parts, and be in phenomenal shape that way. Really, that's the only part I'd be leery of are the mechs. The rack is a Northwestern NU-VO rack, which is a premium rack. They get dirty and rust real easy, but if you clean them up they look really nice. The casters are junk, but that's pretty much all vending rack wheels in my opinion- and far from a dealbreaker in this case.

It's a smaller unit, so it'd be easier to locate, and easier to service. Predominant 1" means that stocking costs will be lower, as will stocking time. Not all beat up either- so that's a plus.

If I were presented with this unit, I would make a play for $200-250, as that's what I think it's worth as-is right now. Remember, you can always go up from there, but not back down. Get an idea of what the seller is looking for, and find some compromise with them. Good luck!

(As an aside, the former owner's product mix is absolutely abysmal. With the exception of the polar mints, I'm shocked they sold anything there! :blink: )

If the machines were actually oaks this thing would be worth $120 tops, but they are some sort of weird knock off, just because something looks like a machine that works don't mean it will, don't dtsrg out buying wired junk, if you actually know something about how bulk machines work check it out but don't buy the thing if you just " think" it might be ok

Archived