Got a new location

Determined

Yesterday I picked up a Seaga gumball machine w/stand for $30. It looks to have been used very little. Anyways I got it placed the same day in a local family restaurant that's always busy. It only took me 2 tries to get it located. I think it should do very well there.

Pic is before it went on location.

post-10560-0-69698300-1453086693_thumb.jpg

Nice looking little Millennium unit, and not a bad price for a starter machine. Keep an eye on that coin mechanism, as that's Seaga's "weakest link" when it came to bulk machines, at least in my opinion. If you ever check it and it seems really loose, or seems like you could "snap" it backwards, it's time to replace it. Good luck! Let us know how it does for you!

Nice looking little Millennium unit, and not a bad price for a starter machine. Keep an eye on that coin mechanism, as that's Seaga's "weakest link" when it came to bulk machines, at least in my opinion. If you ever check it and it seems really loose, or seems like you could "snap" it backwards, it's time to replace it. Good luck! Let us know how it does for you!

Thanks for tip about the coin mech.! I was pleasantly surprised to find it for $30 15 minutes from my home and I was very surprised how easy it was to get into the restaurant!

Thanks for tip about the coin mech.! I was pleasantly surprised to find it for $30 15 minutes from my home and I was very surprised how easy it was to get into the restaurant!

Let us know how it does as you move ahead. Nice work sir!

• 1 month later...

Let us know how it does as you move ahead. Nice work sir!

Did my first pull from this machine over the weekend and got $26 for a month. Machine did fine. I plan on upgrading it to a double soon. I was thinking of adding bouncy balls or another variety of gumballs.

Did my first pull from this machine over the weekend and got $26 for a month. Machine did fine. I plan on upgrading it to a double soon. I was thinking of adding bouncy balls or another variety of gumballs.

Awesome to hear! Always nice when a machine almost pays for itself in one cycle! ;D

Archived