Best Crane

parrotthead

I have a lot of toy chests and they work well. But for some reason they have become difficult to get and thier suppliers have been less than helpful. So after a lot of hand ringing I am now buying toy soldiers. No issues at all and I have been getting great deals on new ones. Hated to switch because I have so many of the Feiloii ( toy chest)) but couldn't wait for them to get their act together. And there is much better support for the toy soldier.

I have a lot of toy chests and they work well. But for some reason they have become difficult to get and thier suppliers have been less than helpful. So after a lot of hand ringing I am now buying toy soldiers. No issues at all and I have been getting great deals on new ones. Hated to switch because I have so many of the Feiloii ( toy chest)) but couldn't wait for them to get their act together. And there is much better support for the toy soldier.

Do you buy new? From who? How much are they? Is a smart industries crane any good?

The smart crane is the toy chest and they are the ones that have been a pain in the rear to work with. Don't know what's going on but all I have gotten from them since the first of the year has been a run around and bs. I got my toy soldiers from American vending sales but their are other distributors.

What sort of problems do they have? Are they reliable?

Have not had any problems. Programming win rate can be confusing but you can call tech support and they can walk you through very quickly. If fact that's one of the things I like about Coastal is excellent tech support. I never need to call Smart for tech because I have had their cranes so long I probably know more than they do and that's a good thing. My last few calls to Smart were like calling the twilight zone. Which is why after 20 years they are no longer a supplier I want to deal with.

• 4 months later...
will the cranes pick up regular beanie babies?

Hi parrotthead, I have a jumbo toy Soldier I scored on a deal for a non working unit. Got it working and it's great. I can say as testing it out I put rolls of shop towels (twice as heavy as a roll of paper towels) in and had no problem picking them up at what I would guess is half of full claw strength. Beanie babies would be feathers to the max power of the OEM claw Coils. And as Musser stated, they have an excellent customer service department and tech support line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived