Review of 'All Vending Locators'

ramalloy63

I engaged this company to place 2 vending machines and in 5 months they have not provided one lead that conformed to our agreed upon parameters. Every time I complained to company management that I was not getting any legitimate leads, they simply assigned a new locator who then in turn failed as well. I went through 3 locators in 5 months and the only leads that were sent were 'fake' leads that they developed only when I asked for a status. (Don't even get me started on the contract locators - the first was an arrogant underwear model, the next was a chatty pot head and the third - well he failed as well- let's leave it there.)

During this time period I placed 4 machines on my own. And I am new at this - yet I was more successful then the person being paid $500 per machine.

The locators and management simply stopped returning calls and emails. I followed up with my locators weekly and with the management monthly and they simply gave up. After repeated requests for a refund - they have totally blown me off.

I am now filing suit in small claims court to get my money back. Do not use this company. They are inept if not con artists.

I engaged this company to place 2 vending machines and in 5 months they have not provided one lead that conformed to our agreed upon parameters. Every time I complained to company management that I was not getting any legitimate leads, they simply assigned a new locator who then in turn failed as well. I went through 3 locators in 5 months and the only leads that were sent were 'fake' leads that they developed only when I asked for a status. (Don't even get me started on the contract locators - the first was an arrogant underwear model, the next was a chatty pot head and the third - well he failed as well- let's leave it there.)

During this time period I placed 4 machines on my own. And I am new at this - yet I was more successful then the person being paid $500 per machine.

The locators and management simply stopped returning calls and emails. I followed up with my locators weekly and with the management monthly and they simply gave up. After repeated requests for a refund - they have totally blown me off.

I am now filing suit in small claims court to get my money back. Do not use this company. They are inept if not con artists.

I hope the 500 fee was for full size soda snack machines and not bulk machines. Sorry to hear about your problems. Do these guys have a website that can be posted here as further warning to others?

I had so so results with all Vending Locators. Out of the 5 one dud one so so as a gumball stop and two three are in the just slightly worth keeping to on the edge of ok. The one good thing was I was able to filp one of the locations into 5 more so that helped a lot.

Archived