newbie from los angeles

gkg vending

hi everybody,

I would just like to introduce myself in this forum. I'm new to the vending industry. So far I only have 1 location(my workplace) with a usi soda/snack machine. I set up the machine last week. My goal before the end of the year is to have at least 1 more account. I hope anybody from the socal area will help me established my business. I'm looking forward for everybody's input and suggestion on how to slowly but surely grow my vending business. I also would like to know if i got a good deal from my machine w/c I got for 2800 this is the brand and model no. my soda machine is a USI summit300 sattelite and my snack machine is a USI mercatto 2000. I got both for 2800 used.

• 2 weeks later...

hi everybody,

I would just like to introduce myself in this forum. I'm new to the vending industry. So far I only have 1 location(my workplace) with a usi soda/snack machine. I set up the machine last week. My goal before the end of the year is to have at least 1 more account. I hope anybody from the socal area will help me established my business. I'm looking forward for everybody's input and suggestion on how to slowly but surely grow my vending business. I also would like to know if i got a good deal from my machine w/c I got for 2800 this is the brand and model no. my soda machine is a USI summit300 sattelite and my snack machine is a USI mercatto 2000. I got both for 2800 used.

Welcome to the forum. I do a lot of work in the Southern California area. Glad to answer any question you might have about suppliers, etc.

Hi poplady. Do you know how can I get a machine from coke/Pepsi? What is the process? And who to call. Thank you for your help. I'm glad were in the same area. Thank you.

Pepsi is not too easy to work with in LA and Coke is starting to be difficult. You might try 7-Up. If you are just starting with no existing machines it might be hard to get them on board. The contact for 7-Up in LA is Ian Long 714/231-6241.

Archived