where are the bottler/third party vending programs if you live in Illinois

Rube

Hey" I'm new to the forum and I was wondering are there any bottler programs out here in Illinois. I live in the south suburbs of chicago (harvey to be exact). I tried calling my local coke and pepsie and it seemed like they had no idea what I was talking about. Is this program even still done or a good idea? I find pretty much nothing when I google bottling program. Can anybody else who's done the program explain how they got started and any other details of the program?

Hey" I'm new to the forum and I was wondering are there any bottler programs out here in Illinois. I live in the south suburbs of chicago (harvey to be exact). I tried calling my local coke and pepsie and it seemed like they had no idea what I was talking about. Is this program even still done or a good idea? I find pretty much nothing when I google bottling program. Can anybody else who's done the program explain how they got started and any other details of the program?

Where in Illinois.

Poplady1

Harvey, Illinois. I mentioned it in original post

Here are 3 numbers for you to try....Coke 847-647-0293 Dr.Pepper 708-947-5000 Pepsi 773-893-2300

When you call ask for the person that handles the sales for 3rd party vendors in your area....once you get that person on the line...let them know you don't want to take up too much time, just ask for a brief outline of the requirements.

Good Luck.

Archived