Honor Box Vending (Day 1)

Zink

Here is an example of the flyer I designed and I am displaying with my boxes. Minus the charity logos, this is what I am currently using. Our goal is to give a portion of our profits to charity, but I didn't want to hassle with the danger of copyright infringment so I removed them from the final product.

payonlineflyer.png

some really great ideas i love the iou cards i am going to have to start doing those and see how they go. good luck with healthy stuff IMO it doesnt sell, i get requests for it all the time, put it in, it doesnt sell.

white collar locations arent great, if you are aiming for them try to get places with a lot of women (drs office) or young people like a tech company ,call ctr, etc... most of my office locations were duds.

I'd be interested in how the IOU cards do too. And also how Paypal fees affect your profit margins depending on how much people actually use it. You might want to consider adding city to the fields you have people fill in for payment. Some businesses have multiple names that they go by and the name you use for them might not be the name that some or all of the employees use. For example, my husband works as a chemist at a drug company. The name on the sign says Bedford Labs, but he usually refers to his workplace as Ben Venue Labs, which is the larger holding company. Having the city listed on your form can help you figure out what business someone is talking about when they don't use a name you're familiar with. I don't imagine this happens very often, but it's something you might want to keep in mind.

Hi guys it is good to see you getting started. I want to see you do well as I spent time in the military also. Here is a link to my presentation and it worked well for me. Sales is a numbers game but if you use my presentation it will increase your closing percentage. You can read what I wrote and then watch the video toward the bottom of the page. http://www.vending-business-information.com/honor-box.html

• 4 months later...

Archived