Professional Locator Turnaround Times

caserri

Hired Locator Turnaround Time (Longest)  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Hired Locator Turnaround Time (Longest)

• within 1 week
    • between 1 and 2 weeks
    • between 2 and 3 weeks
    • between 3 and 4 weeks
    • between 1 and 2 months
    • Longer than 2 months
    • Never found one (Refund)

I used all vending locators 5 locations 60 each 300 bucks 1st week 3 Locations Check cashing place, 2 man Garage It sucks was 6.00 at the 1st pull after 5 weeks 3 Mexican restaurant Bakery best of the three. 2nd week nothing end of the week a got an email from the locator He had a family emergency His wife got sick. I appreciated the heads up and honesty. They then gave the 2 other locations to the First guy he got me two more Sports Bar OK spot so far, small town Breakfast lunch joint not much was just about even with the garage after 3 weeks. It might get a single or a gumball if it hasn't improved when I do pulls next week. Garage will probably get picked up and relocated.

I did keep my search area smaller to start. I only expanded it when they asked if they could. I know the Check cashing place had other locations in Omaha So I called and talked with the District Manager when I had enough machines and he let me place in the 5 metro area stores. I have some calls in to try to locate in some more check cashing places. I hope to hear from them in the next couple of days Yes or no.

If you add the 5 extra check cashing places I got it was worth it to use a locator. I did Call Locators are use and place an order for 2 single gumball machines and 2 double candy machines. As I get my Eagles ready for location at the pizza joint in town. I might give First choice a call next week and see what they can do with the 3-4 vendstars 2 new ones to place 1-2 to relocate All Vending machines wants 30 to relocate So i might call them and let them try one since I am thinking of putting a gumball in place of the Vendstar.

At 60.00 per location the for cite for great traffic is what you want, i would only give them wish lists for locations you have visited during peak hr or cant close your self and have them chase those for 60.00

• 1 month later...

Archived