XYZ, Seaga ???

kcinnick

I am torn between XYZ and Seaga for starting my fleet.  I can build doubles for about $120 a pair.  I was set on Seagas, however them only having one configuration bothers me a little.  I do not want to go with Amerivend, they have been impossible to contact.  I will also run some Northwestern machines, however they will not be the bulk of my fleet, they will be at only high volume locations.  I would go with the XYZ ebay double package if I went through them.  I guess I am looking for some advice from people who have run these machines, and some higher resolution pictures if anyone has them.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick......I have not  bought Amerivend singles so I dont know.

I have 2 sets of XYZ singles.  They are not placed yet but I am impressed with how they are built and the weight of them. The price is right for them also.  If you call XYZ, ask for Kevin.  He is easy to work with. He always answers e mail and always calls you back if you leave a message for him.

I have mostly used A&A Elites.  For candy vending they have been fine for me.  I have a pair in front at Walmart working their butts off for me with no problems. They run $65 each. For that price you get a coin tray that is easy to access and get the quarters out. I have had issues with fit and finish lately with the Eliotes and have tried their Supreme model which has worked great for me.

Here is the Supreme pic.

The Gum Ball Factory Tough Pro is a machine with a separate coin tray with lock that simply unlocks and slides out when you service!  You can not beat that.  Comes in red or black. I have 7 pairs located.  I am waiting to see how they handle themselves on location in terms of quality of the machine. I pay $135 for a double with nice looking chrome stand w/ rubber around the outside base. 

Well, I have managed to get a deal to have 25 Seaga Millennia doubles to my door for about $115 a double.  If I don't have luck with the Seaga's then someone can say "I told you so", but over the past few days I have read negative things about every single bulk vendor manufacturer and this is the cheapest way for me to get started.  I am almost positive I am going to build my high volume stores with Northwesterns, but these millenias are just a start.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick,

Congrats on the Seaga deal. That is a very good price and they are decent machines. As you stated, there are negatives to just about every machine on the market. There is no such thing as a machine that is perfect for everyone.

The important thing is that you now have machines. You will never know what is truly important to you in a machine until you have some. All the things you thought you just had to have in a machine may not be something you really need. Also, you will not know what features you find useful and important until you have a machine that doesn't have those features. Your Seaga purchase will give you a good baseline understanding of what you need and/or like. You can grow from there and you will find that you are constantly adjusting your perceptions of what a "perfect machine" really is.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Steve 

Hey John,

The LYPC double + bracket & stand =135?  Is that because you bought 7 or more?  The LYPC single head with cash draw alone is stated as $69 dollars on their site.  It is a beautiful machine.  I hope it holds up on loc. Keep us posted.

Coop

I will Coop.  I am hoping it stands up well cause that coin drawer made like that is SO easy to service. If you do not have to put product in, I can be in and out in one minute flat!!! ( OK....maybe 1 minute and thirty seconds ).

The $135 price was because I ordered more than the one machine and because he is hoping I buy more of them.

hey , how do u find that GMF machien for only 135?

on there site it s   around 170?

thanks

Look at the post #10. ( right above your post )