Saying goodbye to Art H. Noroian

Poplady1

Art Noroian was a full line vendor in Ventura County California. Art had served in the military earning honors before comeing home to start a real estate business. In 2005 the business started having problems so Art sold some properties and started a vending business. He purchased 25 Gains Combo machines New with locations. Art realized he had made a mistake but he also saw that the business could make money. He spoke to Randy Ajax at Vending World. The first thing they did up upgrade the machines by taking out the validators that came with the equipment. Randy had to cut out a larger space in the machine to fit the upgraded validator models.

Art wanted to relocate about half of those machines. Randy introduced me to Art to help out. It took us a couple of months but we got them placed in better spots. Along the way Art became a good friend even inviting me out to his avocado farm that over looked the Pacific. His farm was beautiful and looked like one of those farms in the come to California vacation commercials.

As we worked on that Gains route we came across accounts that were too big for those machines so Art started buying large machines. Once he saw the income difference it didn't take long for him to sell of his Gains Machines. Over the next couple of years we placed over 100 machines together. Art was a good account closer and great at the vending business. He opened his business under the name Pacfic View Vending.

Art was a wonderful guy to work with each and every day. He never said a negative word about anyone in business or his personal life. Art laughed a lot and worked hard. Often on the phone he had one of his grand daughters helping him in his warehouse but he would never be short with them. Always kind. He also started each day boxing. He loved to box. Lot's of people with miss Art Noroian and I am honored to be one of them.

Archived