what what are you selling? talk locators and get different answer on what start with!! Help

asdavis

I have been talking to different locators this week. Now i am so confuse because one is saying one thing work and another saying something else. so what is everyone that has the expets and doing awhile what are you doing and work for you. I know location big thing.

The locators i have talked to is midwest she said triiple head

kick start said single head and Dentyne Ice . who is doing good Dentyne ice?

So what is eveyone do and doing good with? Help

And when given advise on which one let me know what machine to buy PLEASE

As stated before, you really just have to experiment.  I like tripples, but thats all I have.  Some perfere single and double heads because they are more "kid attractive" than tripples.                              Also, with triples, product is harder to exchange (unless using a 1800 machine, or the new XYZ easy pro).

What type of area are you in, and what locations are you trying to focus on?

The locators i have talked to is midwest she said triiple head

kick start said single head and Dentyne Ice . who is doing good Dentyne ice?

as: I PM'd you with my contact info if you have any specific questions about the Dentyne Ice and/or Certs.  -Steve, spvg

As far as machines, I have 5 Dentyne Ice machines. They are single head machines. Midwest is excellant at placing them. I have 5 more awaiting a new home from Midwest soon. I also have 15 Triple head Vendstars. Im still waiting for something from my locator. As steve has mentioned in earlier posts. Patience is something you have to have. Thats my 2 cents worth.

I think it depends in part on your market area and part on your personality. Some just like the simplicity of one type of machine for their whole route. I run DI/Certs for a single, Seaga for my double and XYZ, Seaga or Vendstar for my triples. I use the Vendstars where they might get beat up some in back areas or break rooms. The rest I use in high public traffic areas. My Ebay vendstar in the Humane Society has done $10-$12 average a month, I just pulled $30 out if it so go figure. It is now paid for:D

Hey,

I am right around the corner in Concord, Yes this is NASCAR country for sure. I am using single gumball machines, 1800 triples, I will be getting out two DI machines soon and I also have 5 doubles that I will be inserting into the route soon. I have done well with gumballs here in concord. I would echo the sentiment stated earlier. Start small and work your way up. Patience is a plus with this business for sure. You just need to make an informed decision where to start and then expirament with a few things. You're in a good area in Mooresville. Yous should be ok geting a route going there.

David