Any Fed UP Vendstar Users out there?

meanmark

Are there any vendors out there who feel like Venstar Screwed them??   I have quite a few complaints about this company but I was just wondering if I was alone.

I want to do some type of action against them so they can't screw other people over but numbers speak louder then one person.   The Attorney General is the way to go against these crooks and I am going that way.

If you want to join me, let me know.  They are the greatest people when they want that 7 Grand but then you pay them and you never hear from them again!!

Thanks

Mark

Are there any vendors out there who feel like Venstar Screwed them??   I have quite a few complaints about this company but I was just wondering if I was alone.

I want to do some type of action against them so they can't screw other people over but numbers speak louder then one person.   The Attorney General is the way to go against these crooks and I am going that way.

If you want to join me, let me know.  They are the greatest people when they want that 7 Grand but then you pay them and you never hear from them again!!

Thanks

Mark

Welcome to our website Mark.  Sorry to hear about your difficulty. Their factory and home office is 25 minutes from me.  Its incredible how much they charge for one of their triple vends.

Hi Mark,

Sorry you got caught in a Biz-Op "deal". Man, $7000!!!!!! Ouch!!!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, what happened exactly?

I personally bought used Vendstars, and am locating them myself. So far no problems.

I would have never considered buying new machines at the price they are charging for them, when there are so many used Vendstars floating around.

I found this statement by Ned Weaver - president of Vendstar/MultiVend on another Website, (Rip-Off Report), interesting...

"...if you actual(ly) bought machines from our company, you would know that you are given a direct dial to our representatives! That way you can bypass the switchboard directly. And, anyone who wants to get through to me can - they just need to call."

If that's true, and I was having a problem, I'd be callin the man! :)

Good luck!

Dave

Dave,

The Man, Dean, was very available until I got a couple of weeks in and then he disappeared!!

Here is some of my problems.  When I bought, I was told I would receive enough candy to fill ALL of my machines.  I could only fill them to less then a quarter full.  Then I called and DEAN, the man, said, our production is down, we are out of candy, we will take care of it.  Then after a few more calls, it was, we gave you too good of a price and we can't get you any candy, so sorry!!

As far as locating, we have 1000s of locations in your area waiting for machines.  I hire the locator that THEY recommended and he comes out on a bus that I have to drive him around and show him locations to go in to.  He has no idea of the area or anything.

I bought my machines in August and now 75 percent of my doors are broken off.  Yep, 75 DAMN PERCENT!  I asked Dean, the Man, about that after my first door broke off when I first got the lovely machine and he said, oh, that rarely happens and he sent me a couple of replacement doors.  It takes a damn rocket scientest to learn how to turn the door with the spring and put it on.  If I had to replace all the cheapass doors that broke off, I would have to devote about 40 hours of my time and then they would just break again!!

I am sure I have bored up but this is probably just the tip of the iceburg!!   My locator told me that Vendstar is a bunch of crooks but I was just starting and very excited with all of their flashy ads and stuff.    He told me if you ever want to get their attention, talk to the Attorney General about them because that is bad for them and they would get results to help you but if you go to the Better Business Bureau, Vendstar could care less.

Okay, I will stop now but thanks for listening to my venting!!  It just sucks that honest people like us just trying to earn a little side money can get screwed over by people like them!!

Thanks,

Mark

I too got ripped from them !  It was at a much higher amont 9,999 for 35 machines and six month supply of candy .  I did only get a 2 month supply of Pmm my best sellers and I never got to pick my own candy like Joe Spinelli told me I could !  I have a crap load of those pucker ups that do not sell !  Oh yeah  I have Joe Spinelli's # too here it is 516-781-1318 he will not pick up anymore , I just get the machine ! :P I bet it shows up on his ID "old customer that I already F*ck" !  Well I can bore everyone w/ most already know about me if you read up on some of my old post you will here my whole story ! 

Tiffeney

Tiff,

I used to always love reading your posts on the board that you showed your route activity on.  My computer crashed and I can't find it anymore.   Can you email me the address to that board.  

I am sorry to hear you are yet ANOTHER person ripped off by Vendstar.  Are your doors breaking off left and right too??  I would love to hear all about your experiences too!!

Thanks,

Mark

If enough people could document these details and compile the info. I'm sure the FTC and Attorney General's office might be interested. If everything is in writing you would have a very strong case. If the agreements were only "verbal" you might not have as strong a case but if enough people documented details and had legitimate complaints you may be able to prevent future problems. I guess the other side of this would be to also find out how many people are actually happy with Vendstar and if Vendstar kept their word in those situations. I have heard much more negative than positive about Vendstar though.

I e mailed them yesterday and asked for a manager to call me. I just want to unload a bit to them if I get a chance about my friends on here gettin' ripped.

Hi all ! So sorry it took 3 days to get back.  I have just been busy w/ friends and family and it is starting to get warm again !  YEAH I got my 5 year old a 16" bike now she can come w/ me while I take my long walk/jogs !

meanmark >>>>  I have had two doors break so far fixed one and need to go fix the other one ! As for fixing them as long as I have the manul handy I can do it , but it is not easy at all ! :X  As for my post I post all here and on kickstart ..... I am not sure I understand your problem on seeing all my post .

Antoniocinisi ...>>  Yep that is his cell phone but when I ask for Joe Spinillie he says I have the wrong # !!

Tbird >>  ..   Have ya got anything back yet ?  Way to try though !

David..>>  Most things I was told where a lie and it was all verable and not in the contract !

Tiff... Yea that's what I was thinking after reading all the complaints I keep seeing about these guys. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Seemes like they promise the moon and stars to their customers, but put in the contracts just enough to get by. Then when it comes down to it they don't have to do anything they promised over the phone.

I don't get it. Isn't there money to be made from repeat customers? I guess not according to their way of thinking! Take 'em for what you can now and forget about 'em later.

Everyplace I've ever worked, if somebody promised something to a customer, we by God delivered it! Never had a problem living up to my word yet.

Oh well, maybe you could sell those pucker ups on eBay, or donate some of 'em to a homeless shelter and get a tax write-off next year? LOL

Good luck to you.

Dave