Hello from Blue Bottle Vending

Hello,

I am not sure if this is an appropriate forum to introduce my company, but here we go. My name is Russell Genet, cofounder and the dreaded "sales guy”. I won't push my company too much, yet lol. My partner and I have over 20 years of combined experience in all areas of vending. For the past decade and then some, we have done all vending operations for a grocery chain, to include bulk vending, pay phones, coin op copy, point of use coolers, snack, soda, kiddie rides, sidewalk water machines, parking lot water kiosks, you get the point. So, hello everyone, I hope to stay current on what is going on in vending, and help if I can.

Howdy pardner (Texan for hello). From what little you have told us about yourself it looks like you have some great knowledge and wisdom to share. Come on in and join the conversations.

See you around the boards. Mike

I am looking for areas where I can help and spread what little knowledge I have:) Great forum, never done the forum thing before. Would like to see some new blood in vending, as well as help them out.

Welcome to TVF Russell. Its great to have you here. Since you are new to the "forum thing" I encourage you to read our forum rules if you have not done so already. Not that you've done anything wrong, just so you know what we expect from companies that join us and what the appropriate ways are to promote your business here.

There are links in the upper right corner and on the footer bar across the bottom.

Once again, welcome!

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Archived