Lables or no labels?

PerformaVending

Soon, I'll be sending out this slick Northwestern Triple Play. However, I lack candy labels for the basics (M&M's and whatnot). Now, the last time I labeled a machine, I had just cut the names from the $1.00 boxes you get at Walmart, and taped them inside the windows, but I want to look as good as I can (I'd like to impress the owner, who has had to look at another guy's sunbleached Vendstar 3000 for years). Lately I see a lot of vending guys forgoing labels entirely on all manner of machines, ranging from Vendstars all the way up to comparable Routemasters. Sales don't seem to be affected, and I agree that most people can figure out it's M&Ms by looking at them. But, as I lack experience, I'll open it up to you guys. What do you think, labels or not?

Soon, I'll be sending out this slick Northwestern Triple Play. However, I lack candy labels for the basics (M&M's and whatnot). Now, the last time I labeled a machine, I had just cut the names from the $1.00 boxes you get at Walmart, and taped them inside the windows, but I want to look as good as I can (I'd like to impress the owner, who has had to look at another guy's sunbleached Vendstar 3000 for years). Lately I see a lot of vending guys forgoing labels entirely on all manner of machines, ranging from Vendstars all the way up to comparable Routemasters. Sales don't seem to be affected, and I agree that most people can figure out it's M&Ms by looking at them. But, as I lack experience, I'll open it up to you guys. What do you think, labels or not?

Get some professional labels from Sweetstop and put them on your machines. You don't realize how much more your machine will look professional and will bring in more revenue. When you have labels on your machine people will recognize that product and buy. If you look at it product labeling is a big part of selling product. Corporations spend millions on getting the right product label.

I actually got mine done at my local Staples (10% employee discount!). I brought in the images on a flash drive and had them print and laminate for me with the sticky side on the same side as the picture. This allows you to place the label inside the machine rather than outside. It was something like $3 for a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of 12 labels. Easy, cheap, and quick

Archived