was thinking....

ASVG

if you dont want the location that bring you $60 a week sell them on craigslist or ebay.

you should be able to get much better machines then you have there or at lest 2-3 of the same type, so you can get more good locations

I have a couple smaller accounts that make only about $60 a week which I feel is loosing me money (most of my accounts bring $100-$200 a week), but at the same time I feel like I am not providing a good service pulling a machine or machines from a company that really wanted vending. How do most handle this or does anyone charge any sort of fees if the sales are low and they really want machines in their location?

As your business grows you will have to make strategic decisions. One of those is to keep or let go of smaller accounts. Chances are pretty good that those machines are older and not in the best shape and likely not suitable for larger higher profile accounts, Moving those machines from a 60/week account to a 200/week account makes sense from an economic standpoint. From a noneconomic standpoint, if those machines do not have sensor vend technologies then you become vulnerable to another vendor coming in and offering "newer" and "better" equipment and then those machines wind up in storage.

As long as you can keep them serviced properly keep them for the cash flow. Once it gets to be more of a hassle than its worth, then its time think about selling the machines and location to another smaller vendor and use the cash to buy better equipment that would be more appropriate for a larger location.

Archived