1/2 oz vend?

The Master Key

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lids don't seem to line up right and the base and housing just don't seem like they are a good fit.  I also did not like the stand they sent, it seems unfinished compared to others.  The coin mechs are also crunchy, however they seem to be getting smoother with use.

I guess the XYZ machines are a good value, but I don't think I will buy any more brand new XYZ bulk machines.

I know what you mean with the "crunchy" coin mechs, but they do loosen up in time.  All of mine fit nicely, maybe you're just used to higher quality machines than me.   :D

I do have one XYZ that didn't want to stay on the stand (almost like it was stripped), but I just put some string along the threads of the stand, and it gave the head a tight fit.  Now it stays on nice and tight.  You may try that if you have the same problem.

Go to sams and buy a box of Gone Fishing. Cost $49, but returns $299. And it sells!

Kyle

Is that price for the 11,000 ct bag?  I found it on the sam's website for $30.28 shipping included.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=363469

If it makes returns anywhere near what you say, I will say goodbye to M+I's and Stittles forever!  :D

Thanks.

Brian

They sell extremely well. I have them in a few restaurants, and I pull a very good amount.

My stupid Sam's sells every thing over priced. Thanks for the link! You just saved me almost $10!

Kyle

Let me know if that works out for you, because I'm pretty sure that is the price to ship to NJ. 

Brian

Does anyone but me, know how many Mike & Ike there are in a 5lb. bag?

There are 1418 pieces give or take a few, (due to slight size differences).

Vending portions per bag @ 7 pieces per serving = 202.6 serving/bag.

or $50.65 per bag. (202.6 X $.25) $50.65-$6.84 (Sam's Club)=$43.81

What if you vend 9 pieces? Let's see.

Vending portions per bag @ 9 pieces per serving = 157.5 serving/bag.

or $39.39 per bag. (157.5 X $.25) $39.39-$6.84 (Sam's Cost)=$32.55

That's a -22% difference in ROI or $11.26 per bag less earnings per bag.

Try it with the amount that comes out of your machines. It's amazing how 1 or 2 more or less pieces can make such a difference.

Gary

Does anyone but me, know how many Mike & Ike there are in a 5lb. bag?

There are 1418 pieces give or take a few, (due to slight size differences).

Vending portions per bag @ 7 pieces per serving = 202.6 serving/bag.

or $50.65 per bag. (202.6 X $.25) $50.65-$6.84 (Sam's Club)=$43.81

What if you vend 9 pieces? Let's see.

Vending portions per bag @ 9 pieces per serving = 157.5 serving/bag.

or $39.39 per bag. (157.5 X $.25) $39.39-$6.84 (Sam's Cost)=$32.55

That's a -22% difference in ROI or $11.26 per bag less earnings per bag.

Try it with the amount that comes out of your machines. It's amazing how 1 or 2 more or less pieces can make such a difference.

Gary

Nicely done.  I broke things down by ounce to avoid counting the pieces by hand.  But, I guess you did so thanks for stepping up to the plate. 

Brian

I hate sams. I ordered a case of the stuff about 3 weeks ago. Went back today to order anther case to stalk up on it, and they had no idea what it was. I gave them the item number, and they said they don't carry that product. It is listed on the back of the DB boxes, so they went and got one for me, and said "Well, call Monday, and ask for _ and he can help you". Contacted Concord driect, and a guy said they sell that at sams, and he would "Look into the problem". You can only buy it 86 cases at a time from concord direct. So, I will waste my time and go see this mark guy Monday at sams (I am not calling) and see what he says.

Kyle