1/2 oz vend?

The Master Key

We seem to be in agreement that a 1/2 oz is a fair and profitable amount per vend. 

I was thinking that we could post what setting to use on the candy wheel that vends a 1/2 oz for each type of machine.

What do you guys think?

Brian

Hey Brian.......I think that would be a great idea for everyone to see.  Take the five or six most popular machines and take the top five or six products we vend and create a master list of what vending setting for each candy and each machine.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sams has been good for me, but they keep changing there stock.

First they have hot tamales then they dont, they used to have runts but now they dont.

There is another sams about an hour away but its not worth the trip with the cost of gas.

Q? How long are you guys and gals getting for a shelf life on PMM, some of my locs crack very soon but they still taste ok

My best seller has turned out to be Reeses pcs. one place has to have 2 of my 3 slots, (its a bar)

I am seeing the same thing with peanut m&m's. If they are exposed to the slightest temperature changes they will crack. They start to look bad, even though they taste good. I also find that Reese's are selling very well.

Peanut m&m's are not what they are cracked up to be. (sorry about the pun)

Gary

Sams has been good for me, but they keep changing there stock.

First they have hot tamales then they dont, they used to have runts but now they dont.

There is another sams about an hour away but its not worth the trip with the cost of gas.

Q? How long are you guys and gals getting for a shelf life on PMM, some of my locs crack very soon but they still taste ok

My best seller has turned out to be Reeses pcs. one place has to have 2 of my 3 slots, (its a bar)

If ANY sunlight hits your machine it will take its toll on any candy M&M peanuts for sure. Do what ever you can to keep it away from windows

Mike

I tried out this advertisement for stamps.com at home.  $15 per month for mailing stuff etc.  I am about to cancel cause I do not need it.  BUT.........I got 2 free scales out of the deal.  One of them I keep in my storage room where all the machines and product are.  Great scale.  Measures by the ounce.  I use it all the time for number of candies per vend.  The thing is totally accurate!