Selling Your Route

MikeFeldman

Hello, I am in process of building my charity vending route, I have (1) 1800 vending machine on location. I am the type of person who likes to move around alot and I have never been able to stay in the same place for more than 5 or 6 years. I am going to try my best to stay where I am and build my business/life but I always like to think ahead and was wondering what it's like to sell a vending route in case I decide to move. Do you just remove your charity labels, take the persons money, give them your keys, shake they're hand and tell them the need to buy some charity stickers and then walk away? is it as simple as that? and also how do you go about pricing a route? This is silly but I have one machine on route that averages $14 per month, I was thinking I could sell it for $100 if I wanted to but I'm not sure, would love to hear your thoughts.

How far away do you move to? Are you talking about moving to another state? Vendig can take up a lot of territory.

Well In the last 10 years I've lived in Germany, Alaska and Vermont. What sort of mileage is on your route? does it go into different states? I live in New Jersey now, would you recommend vending in NYC?

Archived