Upgrading locations to commission

iloveuturn

Hello again, I have about 17 restaurant locations. Ive been reading in the post that I should be looking to get commission locations and not 100% charity locations. How should I go about this. Should I be trying to upgrad my restaurants to commission locations, If so how do you guys do it?

NO don't do this unless their making a lot of money. If you upgrade to 25 percent commission, you are going to lose a lot of money. Only do it for hot spots that sell toys and gum. It just won't even be worth it to do business anymore if you pay this. Vending has enough expenses at is. but at the end of they day you can do what you wanna do. WHATEVER you wanna do, you can do. Also, you love u turns? I can't imagine paying 25 percent commission to my spots because their goes my profit. Your already paying 30 percent for the business. How are you ever going to pay back the machines and the candy if your paying out a commission? It just won't work. I say unless you have hot selling machines like toys, then you gotta save all you can. I mean im going down to SINGLES from u turns, i want no part in paying 25 percent commission for candy. You gotta do racks and stuff if you want them to have all that commission. There is just not enough money in u turns to go around giving them their 5 or 10 dollars.

toys should be at .50 but it depends all on size. Offering commission is a way to get into those high traffic spots that a charity wont work in. never switch to commission from charity unless you like giving money away for free. charity and commission both have there places, but commission is better suited for a toy/candy rack than a gumball machine.

Archived