Hot New 2" Feather Style & Neon Hair Extensions! at TNT

Rachel Rosenberg

Hello all!

We sold out of our new hot 1" Neon Hair Extensions (100% pure mix/no fillers) so, call and pre-order yours now!

We have also just released our new 2" version that contains 15" feather style extensions in 11 fun colors!

(40 feather style one per cap/210 caps that contain 2 neon extensions)

These are in stock NOW! This is the hottest trend right now! (ala: Steven Tyler!)

Click on the link below to check them out!

http://www.tntvend.c...h-capsules.html

Call for more details and pricing!

Rachel & Vickie

www.tntvend.com

800-572-2501

• 2 weeks later...
As of 2/12....We are down to 66 bags of this new 2" hair product! (out of a 500 bag shipment) Told you it was hot!

What's the bag price for one and two inch and how does the one inch differ? Have to be honest with you I got a bad taste in my mouth a few months ago I was preparing an order and asked for a price list. I got it then got an email a few days later saying that I got the wrong list and the list I had gotten was for another TNT customer. Last time I ordered I ordered a pallet. So what makes the other customers money greener than mine?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

What's the bag price for one and two inch and how does the one inch differ? Have to be honest with you I got a bad taste in my mouth a few months ago I was preparing an order and asked for a price list. I got it then got an email a few days later saying that I got the wrong list and the list I had gotten was for another TNT customer. Last time I ordered I ordered a pallet. So what makes the other customers money greener than mine?

Hi Havending- I'm sorry to hear about the "bad taste in your mouth" experience. I'm not sure what list you recieved but we have revised our price list (up and down) a few times in the last 6 months. (especially with high bounce balls) The only price difference I can see is that of a distributor vs. an operator. Feel free to call me so I can clarify.

In reference to the hair = the 1" mix is a bag of 250 caps with ONE short neon hair per cap. The 2" mix is a bag of 250 with 40 long 15" feather extensions and 210 caps that contain 2 of the short neon hair. (I attached a pic for you of the 2" assortment colors) I'm happy to send samples to you in the mail! Just email me directly at rachel@tntvend.com

Thanks!

Here is the e-mail I was talking about. Out of respect I wont post the pricing. Its not a big deal and this is NOT to be a TNT bashing session but I do want to ensure members here get your best price and not just an operator your boss was working with. As a side note TNT has always gotten me the best pallet freight price and the crazy YO YO balls sell great. Steve sorry if this is in the wrong place

Anthony,

Thank you for your product availability request. First off, I have to beg

your indulgence that I sent you an incorrect price list. The price list was

for a specific operator that the owner was working with and the information

was not intended for public viewing. I truly apologize for this

inconvenience (and I'm sure your disappointment) and have attached the

current price list for you to refer to. Please throw away the incorrect

price list and please do not share the information with others.

In regards to the product below, I do not have Sticky Squishers, Hair

Extensions, Mustaches or 35mm Self Vend available at this time. These items

are on order and will be arriving soon.

I look forward to hearing back from you and again, apologize for my error.

Vickie

Vickie Lewis, Sales Manager

Top Notch Toys, Inc.

Partners in Your Vending Success

www.tntvend.com

1-800-572-2501

The VD price for the 1" Hair = $15.00

The VD price for the 2" Feather Hair Extensions = $31.00

We also have a referral program that you can take advantage of. If you refer another NEW operator(or someone who hasnt bought from us in over 2 years) and they order $250+, we will give you a credit of $50 towards your next purchase!

I do believe the entire TNT price list is posted on this forum in another section... that contains all supplier price lists. If you guys dont see it, let me know and I'll get it over to you asap! ;D

Have a great day!

• 1 month later...

The VD price for the 1" Hair = $15.00

The VD price for the 2" Feather Hair Extensions = $31.00

We also have a referral program that you can take advantage of. If you refer another NEW operator(or someone who hasnt bought from us in over 2 years) and they order $250+, we will give you a credit of $50 towards your next purchase!

I do believe the entire TNT price list is posted on this forum in another section... that contains all supplier price lists. If you guys dont see it, let me know and I'll get it over to you asap! ;D

Have a great day!

Hi, I was just wondering if new members from the forum get these pricings also?

Thanks

I do believe the entire TNT price list is posted on this forum in another section... that contains all supplier price lists.

It is. Its posted in the supplier price list section of the downloads area.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Just don't over buy. Historically girls items are not big sellers.

I didn't think these were gender specific. I wear these all the time. :D

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Archived