New York City Vending

MikeFeldman

I live in the suburbs in New Jersey about a 45min drive from NYC, do you think its worth trying to do vending in the city? It would cost more to drive and park and pay tolls but there'd be a bigger chance of making sales I think, does anyone have any advice? maybe someone from NJ or NY?thanks.

my locator is good but said manhattan/ nyc is too hard. u know, do vending in surrounding cities. too much traffic and hassle in major cities. u wont be able to go to very many places because of the traffic and you'll spend lots on commuting and parking. leave that for partying. do vending in suburb cities, there are plenty of spots. But it's just advice. At the end of the day, you get to do what you want to do.

I live in the suburbs in New Jersey about a 45min drive from NYC, do you think its worth trying to do vending in the city? It would cost more to drive and park and pay tolls but there'd be a bigger chance of making sales I think, does anyone have any advice? maybe someone from NJ or NY?thanks.

Pm t bird he used to vend in the city.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I just don't see the point of doing vending in NYC. It's way too busy. Plus you are 45 minutes away. It would be interesting to see how many spots you could service in one day, since your already 45 minutes away plus all the parking fees and traffic. If you got suburbs, just get some mom and pop places. Im sure they have enough traffic, although not as much as NYC. I mean it would be hard to do vending in a place like San Francisco or LA because of parking. I can't even imagine NYC.

tolls are not 8 they are now $12 for cars/vans. trucks or trailers are $13 a axle.

before you place a machine make sure they have parking.

whatever you do make sure you avaiod the rush hours as it can ruin your whole day.

when ever i see people sevicing including myself we use 2 people, 1 will go in to the machine the other stays in the car.

that way you can double park in front of the entrance. you will never find parking when you need it, especially street parking

Archived