Help me with deal on machines

VendingFun

Need help please. I'm a newbie!

I have 2 deals offered to me and I don't know what I should do?

1st. is 15 reconditioned acorn machines with .25 vend for $25. Each with optional stands at $15 / stand.

2nd is 25 new machines (maker unknown) supplied by out of business co. Revive. They need the revive sticker logos removed from the bases or covered over with new vinyl stickers. These are .50 vend.

Deal is all 25 for $800. No stands.

What would you do?

Thanks,

VendingFun

At $25 each for the refurbed Acorns, that's a good price. I would go for them and try to find out exactly what brand name the 25 machines are. $800 for the 25 comes to around $32 a machine. Depending on what machine it is, $32 each is not a bad price with 50 cent mechs already in installed.

Most Acorns are really old, so even refurbed I'd pass. I might buy the stands though especially if I could talk him down some.

The Revive machines might be/probably are Beavers, so this can be a good deal if you can change out the 50c coin carrier with a 25c coin carrier at a reasonable price. Check with Beaver on this. The Revive stickers can probably be removed with a heat gun.

Edit: As a side note, if you need labels then give Craig (Bacho) a call. He makes great laminated labels and will even customize them with your phone number.

$25 dollars for an Acorn machine is a good deal. I love the old Acorn machines and the best part about them is the Beaver coin mechanism fits in them. The round Beaver is a clone of the Acorn machines.

If the revive machines are true Beaver machine that is also an excellent price for the Beaver machines with a .50 cent mechanism.

Archived