I need help

ahha

It comes with 2 screws and lug nuts? I think that's what they are called. I am a girl i dunno. But I know lots of you buy these pipe stands..the lug nuts dont screw all teh way to the top..

NO instructions no nothing..don't know how to put them on

o............ well   are u using  any tools, or just ur hands?? because that same thing happend to be , but when i jammed it in with some sockets it was good

is liek         ====   _     <    O

connec the screw and nut and then tighten

Where did you buy your stand from? Use a Socket wrench to tighten them. They get tight toward the top so people cant use there fingers to un-tighten them and take your machine. If the nut is for some reason to small, just take your bolt to the hardware store, and get the men to size the nut for you (the nut should be the same size, as I have never had that problem).

Kyle

Ok let me ask you this..considering it came with no instructions... I place the stand piece on the machine..btw the machine has no grooves in the holes dont know if it makes a difference..then the lug nut thing is supposed to go onto the screw then placed in the stand piece and screw to machine?

Sorry for being so dense.. first machine , first stand

Where did you buy your stand from? Use a Socket wrench to tighten them. They get tight toward the top so people cant use there fingers to un-tighten them and take your machine. If the nut is for some reason to small, just take your bolt to the hardware store, and get the men to size the nut for you (the nut should be the same size, as I have never had that problem).

Kyle

Hey Kyle,

I got the pipe stand from amerivend.

I am having a hard time following you.

1. Place the base of the machine onto the top of the stand.

2. Line up the holes.

3. Put the two BOLTS threw the holes in the base of the machine, and the stand. And then take the two nuts and attach them to the two bolts.  

4. Take a socket wrench and tighten the nuts all the way up the bolt.

5. Your machine is attached to its stand, and ready for placement.

If you need a loctation for your machine:

Call or Email KickStart Locations, ask for Rob.

1-800-640-3598 or  robertnpatterson@gmail.com

Tell him that Kyle said to give you $5 off your 1st location. He will get you a $27 location!

http://www.kickstartlocations.com/main.sc

Kyle

The nuts are called lock nuts. You can only hand tighten them a couple of turns & then you need a wrench on one end & a screwdriver on the other. If they don't tighten with a wrench, there's something wrong.

-Doug

I am having a hard time following you.

1. Place the base of the machine onto the top of the stand.

2. Line up the holes.

3. Put the two BOLTS threw the holes in the base of the machine, and the stand. And then take the two nuts and attach them to the two bolts.  

4. Take a socket wrench and tighten the nuts all the way up the bolt.

5. Your machine is attached to its stand, and ready for placement.

If you need a loctation for your machine:

Call or Email KickStart Locations, ask for Rob.

1-800-640-3598 or  robertnpatterson@gmail.com

Tell him that Kyle said to give you $5 off your 1st location. He will get you a $27 location!

http://www.kickstartlocations.com/main.sc

Kyle

OK ...here goes

I am attaching the round piece of the pipe stand tto the bottom of the machine lining up the holes.

And then i am trying to place the lil ring (lug nut or whateve it is called) and then the screw . And screw in

Correct? well the lil ring (lugnut wont budge enough to screw in. So that I can screw the whole thing into the machine.

The machine has no grooves in the holes so i am guessing that is the purpose of the lug nut.

IN my pee brain I think the the  the lil ring lug nut is to small for the screw.

Im not being smart here but are you using wrenches? If they gave you a lock nut it will not screw down without them.

Mike

Oh ok thanks ..be a smart butt all you want... NO i wasnt using a wrench...LOL.... let me try that ...but am i doing it right as i explained ?

Yes.

Ok I dont think i have a wrench..I am going to take the whole  ring ...nut and screw to home depot  get a wrench and ask them if i am doing it right.

I am so not a do it yourselfer..LOL

Single mom with 2 kids ...uggh

BTW. Put the the bolt in from the bottom and the nut on top. It will keep kids from unscrewing them under the machine.

Mike

OMG I have no idea what you are talking about ..I am so frustrated...

BTW the machine I am trying to do this with is the Amerivend Cab 17

How can the nut fit on top of the screw? :(( I am an idiot i swear.

Thanks for the pic..NOW how does the machine fasten onto it? I am trying to fasten the circular piece to the machine and then screw it on the pipe stand

OK wait just a minute here...Do i have to go through the change box area..meaning pull the whole thing up and then do it that way? I think i am getting the picture now...LOL

Top view...

Thank you so much for the pics.. you know how us girly girls are ..where is my man i dont have.. Anyways

So it would be easy for someone just to wrench off the nut take the machine off the stand and away they go? any way to keep that from happening better

Top view...

Thank you so much for the pics.. you know how us girly girls are ..where is my man i dont have.. Anyways

So it would be easy for someone just to wrench off the nut take the machine off the stand and away they go? any way to keep that from happening better

As Big Mike said, Keep the nuts inside the machine. That way even if someone tried to un-screw the screws from the bottom, the lock nut inside should just spin with the screw, thus not allowing them to unscrew it completely. Just remember though, If someone wants your machine bad enough, they will take it. Stand and all.

Steve