I need help

ahha

Top view...

Thank you so much for the pics.. you know how us girly girls are ..where is my man i dont have.. Anyways

So it would be easy for someone just to wrench off the nut take the machine off the stand and away they go? any way to keep that from happening better

As Big Mike said, Keep the nuts inside the machine. That way even if someone tried to un-screw the screws from the bottom, the lock nut inside should just spin with the screw, thus not allowing them to unscrew it completely. Just remember though, If someone wants your machine bad enough, they will take it. Stand and all.

Steve

Yea i dont understand what he said... You showed me a pic with the nuts outside of the machine. 

Instead of inserting the bolt from the top, (as shown in pics) You can insert the bolt from the bottom and the lock nuts will be in the cash box of the machine.

I am not familiar with the cab 17 but if it has a cash drawer or a coin tray, you will not be able to do this as there may not be enough room for the bolts to stick up without interfering with the tray or drawer.

The particular machine pictured is equipped with a cash drawer. I would not be able to put the nuts inside. I have to set it up as it is shown.

Steve 

Hmm i  posted a reply but i dont see it.

Anyways we went to home depot got the wrench..turns out the guy there has a vending route of 75 machines.  Doesnt seems like he knows as much...he bought the route off someone.  So i was kinda discouraged because I really want to transition into the vending business and get out of my business i am in.

But my 17 yr old helped me put the dang thing together ..we have total success.. I really appreciate all your guys  help and the great pics.. Thank god for the pics

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

and many more !  I am sure i'll be having more questions later..LOL

good job,

this business is all about learning, read this fourm as much as u can.

u learn = you make money

what business are u trying to get out of?

I am in the modeling and videography business. Cant stand it ..cut-throat . and very competitive..gives you low self esteem..  I swear I used to have tons of confidence before.  I will still continue on with my modeling and acting for awhile but at least I will be able to pick and choose.  So I am keeping my fingers crossed with much success.. the guy from the home depot told me if i'll be servicing the machines i'll do well at the auto places ..etc wherever lots of guys are ..if i dont mind being ogled. I said heck yea ..that is my business.  I would rather get ogled servicing a vending machine. LOL

good job,

this business is all about learning, read this fourm as much as u can.

u learn = you make money

what business are u trying to get out of?

I am in the modeling and videography business. Cant stand it ..cut-throat . and very competitive..gives you low self esteem..  I swear I used to have tons of confidence before.  I will still continue on with my modeling and acting for awhile but at least I will be able to pick and choose.  So I am keeping my fingers crossed with much success.. the guy from the home depot told me if i'll be servicing the machines i'll do well at the auto places ..etc wherever lots of guys are ..if i dont mind being ogled. I said heck yea ..that is my business.  I would rather get ogled servicing a vending machine. LOL

ROFL!!

This thread is hilarious!  Good luck to you Ms. Florida.......aka ahha.