NAV 50 cent mech options ?

Kalleberg

I've got a metal NAV machine with the 25 cent mech in the pictures attached. I'm trying to locate a possible 50 cent replacement assuming one exists. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This one has a large flat sprocket/gear that turns the dispensing wheel. The hole in the gear is almost rectangular but the small sides are slightly curved. It is very different from the gear on the T-Pico, ProLine, Buzz Bites type.

Thanks for any help and guidance you might be able to offer.

post-3301-0-53718300-1330397206_thumb.jpg

post-3301-0-59014800-1330397227_thumb.jpg

post-3301-0-37431200-1330397242_thumb.jpg

post-3301-0-47074500-1330397253_thumb.jpg

I've got a metal NAV machine with the 25 cent mech in the pictures attached. I'm trying to locate a possible 50 cent replacement assuming one exists. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This one has a large flat sprocket/gear that turns the dispensing wheel. The hole in the gear is almost rectangular but the small sides are slightly curved. It is very different from the gear on the T-Pico, ProLine, Buzz Bites type.

Thanks for any help and guidance you might be able to offer.

I think you can switch out the sprocket from your old mech to a new mech.

I would like to be able to do that if possible. However, is there a 50 cent mech out there where the end of the t-handle has a similar rounded rectangle that the screw will go into?

The t-handle end on the T-Pico/Proline/etc mechs that I've seen has a square end and the sprocket has a sleeve that fits down around the handle end. very different from this one.

Thanks

Archived