Bought my first toy rack for $85

vendsmarts

Today I bought a 5 machine rack from a guy that owns a skating place. For $85 I bought a small 2 tier rack that has a tattoo/sticker machine on top with a .50 capsule head next to it. On the lower level is 3 .25 heads. He included over 300 1" capsules and around 300 stickers and tattoos.

I think I got a great deal. I may see it I can take out the triple in my Goodwill location and put this in.

post-3032-0-58723900-1330462025_thumb.jpg

Yeah thats what i was thinking the toys, tattoos and stickers included will pay for the machine. He didn`t include and of the 2" toys, except for the ones in the display card. Any ideas of what I should vend in the .50 head?

Yeah thats what i was thinking the toys, tattoos and stickers included will pay for the machine. He didn`t include and of the 2" toys, except for the ones in the display card. Any ideas of what I should vend in the .50 head?

Sticky Hands or Mustaches from A&A for the two inch 50 cent head if you don't want to mess with upgrading to 75 cents right now. Both are under $30 per case. Good find, good deal.

Its not on wheels. The guy was asking $99 on craigslist. Since I watch Pawnstars and Pickers alot I always have to ask whats the best price I can get.

I really want to vend the stickers, tattoos and toys at my Goodwill location. Idk if the rack will fit in the spot my triple is in.

What I may do is convert the big Eagle single head I have there. I have the plate to make it a triple. Maybe I can stick the tattoo on top. Then have the gumballs and 1" toys on the sides.

I have extra big Eagles in my basement. I will see if I can get it to work. If it does ill sell off the emply rack and maybe the 2" toy machine too.

Archived