High Capacity Can Trays

kiwi

Just wanting to know if anyone has seen any High Capacity Can Trays in any machine's in the USA? I know USI have them in their VT5000 & VT3000 Combo models but was wondering if any other manufacturers are doing them. I have seen them in Australia in both the Crane Merchant Six Combo & the AMS Combo but I think they may be designed in Australia & only available there. If anyone has seen any or know of any machine manufactures other than USI that make these in the USA I would love to know as it would save us having to make one here as our cans are the same size as yours 355ml where Australia use 375ml cans.

The AMS trays are available here in the US as well. Other than AMS and USI I don't know of any others that make them. Have you tried one to see if it works? I have not seen one, but I would think that there is not much difference in size between the 355 and 375 ml cans. You might just need to make some kind of shim. Have you checked with AMS or USI to see if they already have something like that?

Archived