FS: Dixie 368 single price, $200 OBO

dogcow

dixie narco 368 single price, decent condition, runs fine, cools, etc.. all motors work...no mech/validator.

its the big 72" tall one, 2 deep machine. this thing is a tank, great for outside locs, construction sites, warehouses. Also a good parts machine, the cooling deck alone is worth what im asking!

give me a offer id consider throwing in a mech and validator.

you pick it up in east-central florida. moving available for $75.00

dixie narco 368 single price, decent condition, runs fine, cools, etc.. all motors work...no mech/validator.

its the big 72" tall one, 2 deep machine. this thing is a tank, great for outside locs, construction sites, warehouses. Also a good parts machine, the cooling deck alone is worth what im asking!

give me a offer id consider throwing in a mech and validator.

you pick it up in east-central florida. moving available for $75.00

Do you still have this machine?I will be delivering machines sometime this month over in Kissimee and I can possibly work both at the same time.

John

no sorry once it hit craigslist i had it sold in about an hour.

are you interested in a DN 501T multiprice?

I might have a use for it in the near future,what type computer does it have SII?

And how much and what front.

John

no its a MPC ,flat front,, good machine but very big. just put a new mech in there and a new motherboard. I have the old motherboard which you can send off to VRS for repair, if you want.

i'd take 500 OBO..its stored in Sanford off SR46 if you want to see it send me a PM to arrange a time.

no its a MPC ,flat front,, good machine but very big. just put a new mech in there and a new motherboard. I have the old motherboard which you can send off to VRS for repair, if you want.

i'd take 500 OBO..its stored in Sanford off SR46 if you want to see it send me a PM to arrange a time.

Thanks but I'll have to pass.Yesterday was my worst day since I blew the engine in my last car,I was involved in 2 fender benders, one where I clipped the corner of my van and the other when a lady backed into my van.All purchases are on hold for 3 to 6 months.

John

Thanks but I'll have to pass.Yesterday was my worst day since I blew the engine in my last car,I was involved in 2 fender benders, one where I clipped the corner of my van and the other when a lady backed into my van.All purchases are on hold for 3 to 6 months.

John

LOL i know the feeling, thats cool, will prob still have it in 6 mo from the way things are going on that side of the biz.

Archived