Taking bets

Donovon

So we had two sticker machines place by kickstart.. We placed our order 4weeks ago and after 3 turn down.. Finally place them today.. Not a big fan of using a locator, to many howdy partner's for me. I spent last night changing the mechs to .75.. They're nice location, but in one the owner has a rack with a sticker machine set to vend .50 & the toys at .25.. Instead of turning this one down.. We installed it on the other side of the store. I thinking I have three options.. Wait 30days and get it relocated by kickstart, or switch back to .50 in 30day.. Last ask the owner to if they mind upgrading to .75.. The first two options would be if it's a poor proformer. The last is if there something in there and it's been a few months.. I'm thinking in 30day there will be about 5$ lol. The other location looks great and I think will do well.. So you think cobwebs or quarters

So we had two sticker machines place by kickstart.. We placed our order 4weeks ago and after 3 turn down.. Finally place them today.. Not a big fan of using a locator, to many howdy partner's for me. I spent last night changing the mechs to .75.. They're nice location, but in one the owner has a rack with a sticker machine set to vend .50 & the toys at .25.. Instead of turning this one down.. We installed it on the other side of the store. I thinking I have three options.. Wait 30days and get it relocated by kickstart, or switch back to .50 in 30day.. Last ask the owner to if they mind upgrading to .75.. The first two options would be if it's a poor proformer. The last is if there something in there and it's been a few months.. I'm thinking in 30day there will be about 5$ lol. The other location looks great and I think will do well.. So you think cobwebs or quarters

If they ate the owners machines I'm sure he has stale product. If that is his only set up it would be hard for him to stay on the trend. Flat vending is very trendy

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Just curious what Rob is charging you to locate sticker machines? And is he using a charity or commission?

Almost 80$ to much.... I was just giving it a shot.. I would recommend them... It took a while but they came thru with pretty good location.. But I think I'll stick to locating myself.. It was charity

Archived