Dentyne Ice Newb

xluckypiercerx

Colin,

This site will give you tons of good info. You found the right place to start asking questions. I would recommend starting with 1 or 2 machines and see how it goes. I am actually finally getting 2 DI machines out very soon. Me and my wife bought them a few months ago and we are planning to have them out within a week or so. They are good machines. I am sure there are plenty of other people here on the forum with some ideas about DI machines. Read the forum and start with 1 or 2 DI machines initially would be my advice.

Also read this thread if you haven't already:

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=582&forum_id=19

David

T Bird- I was thinking about having my first one located for me, and then locating the second one myself. I'm still trying to get as much info as possible to see if this is even right for me or not.

David- Thanx for the link, i read through that post last night, definitely a good one!

I have one DI out and one DI/Certs waiting to go out. They will get you into place where you would have a hard time placing one. Sports bars or maybe a local gym would be a good place to start. They will throw in a nice sales sheet with your order to help you place them when you are ready. I laminated mine to make it last longer. As an idea if you want to locate the DI yourself, get a 12 pack of DI from Sams Club to handout as a sample when you go in to sell it. Tbird or Polecat can tell you about the locator for them.

Colin,

I have 10 DI's out right now. 5 have been out going on 3 weeks, the other 5 only a week. My best location so far has been an IHOP. It pulled in 42 bucks in 2 weeks. I used Midwest Distribution for my locator. They do an awesome job. If you need any more information, let me know. Good Luck and GOOD VENDING!