Where to buy Vendmax Coin Mech's

Jeremy

Hi im new to this forum the same way I am new to the vending business :rolleyes:

I am from Australia and I recently purchased 3 located Emperor Deluxe Vending Machines which dispense m&m's and Skittles.

One in particular is placed in a Sports Stadium and gathers over $70 worth of 20cent pieces per month !!

What I want to do is change one side to take $1 coins to dispense a lot while the other stays at 20cents.

The thing is I am unsure where I can purchase the $1 coin mechanism from? If anybody has any information please let me know. :blink:

Hi im new to this forum the same way I am new to the vending business :rolleyes:

I am from Australia and I recently purchased 3 located Emperor Deluxe Vending Machines which dispense m&m's and Skittles.

One in particular is placed in a Sports Stadium and gathers over $70 worth of 20cent pieces per month !!

What I want to do is change one side to take $1 coins to dispense a lot while the other stays at 20cents.

The thing is I am unsure where I can purchase the $1 coin mechanism from? If anybody has any information please let me know. :blink:

Did you try the vendmax website www.vendmax.com ?

• 1 month later...

Hi Jeremy,

If you haven't had any luck I have been in touch with Greg Rutledge who has the worldwide rights to these machines (I just bought some myself). Although he is in Singapore, I have found him very useful and easy to deal with (I have no idea who the Australian Vendmax contact is). Let me know if you need his email. Otherwise I believe his details are also on the vendmax site you have listed above

Cheers

Lisa

Archived